Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Discount weekend!

Hi there! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US. And THANK YOU for being so kind and reading my blog and commenting. I'm truely grateful for your support :)
¡Hola! Feliz día de acción de gracias para todas las que están en Estados Unidos. Y ¡GRACIAS! por ser tan amables conmigo, leer mi blog y dejar sus comentarios. En verdad estoy muy agradecida por su apoyo :)

It'll also be Black Friday and Cyber Monday so I'm offering a 15 % discount in my entire shop
También será Black Friday y Cyber Monday (días de descuentos en EU) ¡así que estaré ofreciendo un
15 % de descuento de toda mi tienda!

I aslo have new gift certificates available! From 25 to 75USD.
¡También tenemos nuevos certificados de regalo en la tienda! Desde 25 hasta 75 dólares.


And....a faster shipping option too! (7 to 10 days)
¡Y una opción de envío más rápido! (de 7 a 10 días fuera de México)

Well,I just want to thank you again for all the time you've been reading and encouraging me, it really means something.
Bueno, sólo quiero agradecerles otra vez por todo este tiempo que han estado leyéndome y animándome, realmente significa mucho para mí.

Enjoy the discount weekend and have a lovely Thanksgiving dinner!
¡Disfruten el fin de semana de descuento y que tengan una linda cena de acción de gracias si lo celebran!

Big hugs,
Abrazos,



2 comments:

  1. Andrea, you are turning into a lovely business woman :)) I hope you get the success that you deserve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate yor kind comment

      Delete

Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario, ¡que tengas un buen día!

Thank you for leaving your comment, have a nice day!

ShareThis