Thursday, August 16, 2012

New necklace!

Hola querid@s. Hoy les quiero mostrar un collar que acabo de subir a mi tienda. Espero que les guste.
Hello dears, well today I want to show you a new necklace I just listed in my shop! I hope you like it.


Se llama el Collar de cuentas Muy Grandes jajaja....¿se imaginan por qué? (Demonios...no soy muy creativa con eso de los nombres)
It's called the Very Big Beads Necklace haha...guess why? (Darn..I'm not very creative with names)


Supongo que sigo pensando en bebés porque éste es también un perfecto collar mordedor (¿mordelón, mordible? que más da)...aunque las cuentas de madera tienen una leve capa de barniz (las compré así, no estaba pensando precisamente en bebés mordelones)
I guess I'm still thinking of babys, cause this is also a perfect teething necklace...although the wooden beads have a light coat of varnish on it (I bought them like that, wasn't actually thinking about biting babys, they biting, not me biting them, gee i guess you can tell English isn't my first language haha)

Bueno, es todo por hoy, ¡que tengan una linda tarde!
Well, that's all for today, have a wonderful evening!




2 comments:

Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario, ¡que tengas un buen día!

Thank you for leaving your comment, have a nice day!

ShareThis