Thursday, May 10, 2012

It rains! / ¡Llueve!

Hello everybody....It rains! At home it rains! And a lot! You can't imagine how happy I am right now 'cause we were having a really nasty heat in here and this storm is so refreshing :) Oh, beautiful rain...though it might be too much,I hope we don't get a flooding down the Atoyac river.


¡Hola a tod@s!....¡Llueve! ¡En casa llueve! ¡Y mucho! No se pueden imaginar lo feliz que estoy en este momento porque hemos tenido un calor inmundo últimamente y esta tormenta es taan refrescante :) Lluvia hermosa....aunque tal vez es demasiado, espero que no se nos inunde allá abajo el río Atoyac.


Remember my view of the hills? Well it looks like this right now....


¿Se acuerdan de mi vista de los cerros? Pues ahorita se ve así....



I took this one a while ago when it started...

Esta la tomé cuando empezó...


You might have noticed I changed the blog design a little bit. Banner and background were changed. Sometimes I get a bit bored of things and I wanted to do a nice banner for my Etsy shop so I did it as well for the blog. This is my shops new banner....

Seguro se dieron cuenta de que cambié el diseño del blog un poco. El banner y el fondo cambiaron. A veces me aburro un poco de las cosas y además quería hacer un buen banner para mi tienda en Etsy así que de paso hice uno para el blog. Este es el nuevo banner de mi tienda...


I wanted to put this one in here too, but it's really thin and looks a bit wierd....I'm still thinking about it..I don't know.
Yesterday my friend Justine went to Belgium to visit her family and took some of my stuff to show (and hopefully sell aswell). She wanted to take cards from my shop to give away so I made some too.

Quería poner éste mismo aquí pero es muy delgado y se ve medio raro...Todavía lo estoy pensando...no lo sé.
Ayer mi amiga Justine se fue a Bélgica a ver a su familia y se llevó algunas cosas mías para mostrar (y espero que vender también). Se quería llevar unas tarjetas de la tienda para dar a sus conocidos así que hice unas también.


So these have been redesigning days....And I'm preparing some new listings for my shop...this get's me so excited! Wanna take a look? I'll make a post with these new necklaces I've been making.

Así que estos han sido días de rediseñar....Y estoy preparando unas nuevas cosas para mi tienda...¡esto me emociona mucho! ¿Quiren ver un cachito? Voy a hacer un post especial para estoy nuevos collares que estoy haciendo. 




I have several new necklaces but I'll put them all in my next post. By the way I'm preparing a post of upcycling tutorials for the weekend. I've been finding a lot of great ideas on the internet! 

Tengo varios collares nuevos pero los pondré todos juntos en el próximo post. Por cierto, estoy preparado un post de tutoriales de sobreciclaje para el fin de semana. ¡He estado encontrando unas ideas buenísimas en internet!

Well, I see (wirte) you later my dears! (this rain is getting really strong......)

Bueno, ¡l@s veo (escribo) luego mis queridísim@s! (ésta lluvia ya se está poniendo muy fuerte...)





5 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your blog! Your jewelry is lovely and I enjoy reading your language out loud. I think I'm actually understanding it! At least, I know know that tienda means shop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...Great! You might learn some spanish! thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. How wonderful that it rains! can so relate to your excitement!!! wont see rain again here until about december...
    LOVE your new necklace, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine live in Namibia, but I guess is terribly hot! Have a great day Jutta :)

      Delete
  3. lovely necklace and glad to see you are happy with the rain! I hate rain, here it has been grey, cold and rainy for 6 weeks and I want sun!

    ReplyDelete

Muchas gracias por dejar tu comentario, ¡que tengas un buen día!

Thank you for leaving your comment, have a nice day!

ShareThis